Wright Residential Construction LLC will be participating in the recovery and rebuilding efforts in Northern California.
We would like to provide a response to the question we are most often asked: “What is it going to cost to rebuild my home?”
Over the past months, we have had detailed discussions with the subcontractor community and completed preliminary pricing on a representative home in Fountaingrove. Based on the information we have gathered and our own expertise and experience, we believe the cost of construction for a typical “semi-custom” home will range between $315 and $450 per gross square foot (i.e., living space and garage).
This estimated pricing includes the following categories:
- “Hard” construction costs (all labor and materials, including, without limitation, basic site work, landscaping allowances, appliances and utilities tie-in)
- General Conditions (i.e., Wright Residential’s direct supervision and job costs)
- Contractor Fee and Overhead
This estimate does not include:
- Design costs (e.g., architectural plans, interior designs and engineering)
- Permit costs (e.g., city / county fees, permitting fees)
- Demolition / Site Clearance
There are a number of factors that will impact the cost to build your home, including the following:
- Site conditions (e.g., terrain, slope, abnormal site preparation requirements and pre-existing environmental conditions)
- Complexity of home design
- Changes in material / labor cost and availability at the time of commencement of construction
- Scope and quality of fixtures and finishes (e.g., appliances, flooring and cabinetry)
- Infrastructure improvements resulting from required code upgrades
Our goal is to work collaboratively with you to meet your construction budget. When the time comes, we will work with you to develop a fixed price based on your final construction plans. During the preconstruction phase, our team is committed to working through the pricing process with you to achieve a plan that fits within your budget.
We look forward to being your partner and resource as we walk together through the building process.
As always, please do not hesitate to contact with us with any questions.